17 December 2009

Happy Hour Kitty Art now on Magazine! Shop Local this Christmas

Long Time supporter of NoLA Rising, MissKitty, has sent us a message about where you can get her work. Check it out:

HappyHourKitty Art will be for sale, along with MillerFoto, at a new commissioned co-op opening on Magazine St. It's called FOUNDRY SQUARE and is in the 4300 Block of Magazine St. (across the street from 2nd District Police Station).

“Grand Opening” was December 12th. I will have my unique, one-of-a-kind mixed-media and assemblage collage creations available, along with MillerFoto framed New Orleans prints.

I signed a lease for 3 months, and we will see how it goes. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I sell at least enough to pay the rent! LOL!!

SHOP LOCAL – SHOP MAGAZINE STREET AT FOUNDRY SQUARE!

Thanks!
MissKitty

No comments:

Post a Comment