26 December 2007

Defend New Orleans ... One NoLA Rising sign at a time


DNO VIDEO - Nola Rising from DNO VIDEO on Vimeo.

I recognize the fact that I say "like" and "you know" alot. I promise to work on the vocabulary some. I will admit, however, that I will not ever be as eloquent as our city scribe Chris Rose who I am thankful to for the article he wrote in today's paper.

SEE THE ARTICLE HERE

Without Chris's own struggle for giving the City of New Orleans hope, it would perhaps have been impossible for so many of us to recognize what we were going through. While many people have said it's a fine article that he wrote on me and the NoLA Rising project...I say it is one of many fine articles that he has written to the benefit of New Orleans. Chris, ReX salutes you!

nola0787

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from cold-ass Kansas City...

    We were just in NOLA spending the holiday with family. I was walking down a street in uptown, Milan I think, and saw a NOLA rising piece on a phone pole.

    I thought it was too cool so I took a cell phone picture, wondering exactly what the story was.

    The next morning I woke up and read the article in the newspaper...

    Anyway, thanks again for the good time New Orleans - we love you and can't wait to see you again.

    Andrew Turner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew. Always glad to be a part of New Orleans and it's so true what they say about knowing what it means to miss her.

    ReplyDelete