31 May 2009

Joe Iurato Show

Rex and :01 (Joe Iurato)Rex and Joe Iurato

Last weekend, I had the chance to head up to Montclair, Jersey to meet Joe Iurato and check out his artwork. I found it an awesome collection of stencil work that had some amazing detail. In a field that is becoming more popular, Joe is indeed someone who could rapidly be an essential part of the stencil world.

It took a bit of adventure (and a little misadventure) for me and my two other Musketeers Sarah and Allison, but after a long cab ride after the train ride, we finally found it. Good times. For more art information on Joe without having to go on an adventure, check out THIS SITE after enjoying the pics.

Joe Iurato

Joe Iurato Show

Joe Iurato

Joe Iurato Show

Joe Iurato

Joe Iurato My personal favorite

Check out here too

Click on the picture to see the full article

No comments:

Post a Comment