02 June 2009

The Inkwell Press



Every so often, I dig around the internet and see what's out there. I used to spend all day doing it and then all night lurking the streets. Now, I rarely have time for either. So when the rare chance comes along, I plop my butt down and check out what's near and dear to the heart of New Orleans.

Imagine my surprise when I came across the InkWell Press site. Since I know the owner, you'd think I would have known where it was. Given that I know we've talked about it, I'm glad to be able to say, "hey everybody, check this out." It's a full design studio, screen printing and cd producing shop for New Orleanians to go to.

The Inkwell Press uses water-based eco-friendly inks and materials. Located in the heart of the Bywater, Inkwell is dedicated to sustainable business practices and providing quality products for artists, musicians and businesses alike.

About the t-shirt, the Etsy store has this description listed: "A graphically touched photo of the St. Louis cathedral. I like its gothic appeal and New Orleans nostalgia. Its not really a religious homage, but an architectural one. Either way it is a part of New Orleans imagery that is ingrained in our psyche."

INKWELL PRESS WEBSITE HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment